Saturday, March 26, 2011

Decisions

I want to be able to post on this blog on a regular basis....but days are so busy and blogging gets overlooked. So I have made a decision to simplify--both my knitting and my blogging.

LoveKnitted is about giving back...my favorite knitty projects to give others are hats. I love that they can simple or complex; use all different types of yarn; and are "small" enough that I can actually finish them.

So this blog's main theme will be about hats. My modest goal: complete one hat per week for this year....and blog about my progress.

My kick-off project: Moss Landing Hat from the book: Sock Yarn One-Skein Wonders. Will post pictures of the cast on & progress later.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP